http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Media and Commercialisation Manager
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £43,000 + excellent benefits
Industry sector: Marketing
In this newly created role of Media and Commercialisation Manager for this global specialist manufacturing business you will have a dual role for media outreach and taking new products/service to market.
You’ll be working with different businesses in a project schedule to take their new product developments to market or existing products to new markets. You will also be the planner for media outreach, building relationships with publications to ensure feature articles are placed in the most prominent positions and ensuring that technical experts are represented with speaking slots at conferences.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking new products to market / old products to new markets – through the commercialisation process (capture, define, initiate, identify, demonstrate, launch, close)
- Plan and implement media schedule
- Manage media outreach content, including press releases, feature articles and networking with publications
Your main duties include:
- Update and maintain the Marketing Commercialization guidelines and process
- Managing and directing new product or service launches for maximum impact, this includes, the development and deliver marketing campaigns for internal and external product launches
- Monitor and report on market trends and developments for existing and potential new market opportunities
- Monitor and report on competitor activities, behaviours and potential strategies
- Focusing on the key industries / products / trends to create Thought Leadership feature articles (a writer will be provided)
- Manage all presentation submissions for conferences
- Manage and provide media outreach campaigns for all large Tradeshows
- Keep up to date with current developments in marketing theory and practice for the B2B environment
To be successful in the role of Media and Commercialisation Manager you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- The ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
- Bring new products to market
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills with ability to modify technical content for a wider audience.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Flair for innovative thinking and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Self-starter who can work without supervision and exhibit sound judgment.
- Sound understanding of and ability to apply marketing principles and philosophy.
- Strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail
- Degree, or equivalent, level in a communications or marketing discipline
You’ll split your working week between home and the office so the role would suit candidates residing within commutable distance from Skelmersdale, Rochdale, Retford or Frome.
To apply for the role of Media & Commercialisation Manager please click apply now.