Job title: Medical Device Machine Operator
Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for a Medical Device Machine Operator to work for our client.
They are one of the leading manufacturers of medical devices and healthcare products, offering a comprehensive service to their clients.
If you can demonstrate experience of the setting up and the maintenance of manufacturing machinery then you could be perfect for our client and we would love to see your CV.
Please note: In this position you’ll be occasionally needed to work some unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
– Setting up and carrying out the maintenance of manufacturing machinery.
– Operating machinery safely and efficiently, changeover and clean down production machinery and equipment.
– Conducting preventative maintenance and service intervals on production machinery and equipment, in accordance with the company’s internal maintenance system.
– Assisting in quarterly machine calibrations and inspections in accordance with the company’s internal records.
– Conducting regular inspections of consumable parts.
– Conducting routine inspections to ensure products meet a high-quality specification.
– Conducting regular checks on inventories for stocks and parts.
– Analysing production activity to ensure raw materials are arranged and requested on time.
– Preparing all documentation to an accurate standard to ensure efficient production flow.
– Responding immediately to requests for assistance, as and when required.
– Experience of the setting up and the maintenance of manufacturing machinery.
– Additional experience of computer literacy.
– Further experience of communicating effectively.
– An understanding and awareness of the importance of segregation.
– Planning and organisational ability.
– A great attention to detail.
– A high degree of reliability and flexibility.
– Basic salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
The standard working hours for this position are three rotating shifts of morning, afternoon and evening.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Medical Device Machine Operator role is the perfect job for you? Then we would love to hear from you. Simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Medical Device Machine Operator position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Machine Operator, Medical Machine Operator, Medical Device Operator or as a Device Operator