I am currently looking to recruit a number of Medical Secretaries / Transcribers to work on an ongoing temporary contract basis due to run for at least 12 months.
You will be working from home to create letters typed up using dictated audio notes from medical practitioners.
My client has recently won a prestigious NHS contract providing a medical transcription service to the NHS and private practices. Letters are dictated and the audio recording is then provided for you to type and provide a finished document. These are then uploaded securely, ready to be posted out by the end client.
- Work from home – Everything you need will be provided
- Experience of Winscribe Dictation services is an advantage but NOT essential
- Internet connection is required
- Medical transcription experience from the NHS or surgeries is ESSENTIAL
- Hourly paid £12.00 per hour + holidays
- The Doctor/Practitioner dictates into their own equipment which is then uploaded as an audio recording automatically.
- You would then type up the letters using the audio recording using the online list of recordings
- Once the document is finished this is then uploaded
- You can then move onto the next letter.
If you have the experience needed and are interested please contact Carl @ GPW recruitment on 01744 454300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org