http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are actively seeking an information technology trainer that specializes in the design, development and delivery of effective Microsoft Office 365 administrator training to work within a multinational financial hub based in Preston City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a minimum of 6 months, offering a generous pro-rata salary & other exciting benefits
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing training materials and training the onsite trainers in a train the trainer approach. The aim of the role is to ensure that all of our clients employees are provided a level of training / education to ensure that migrating to O365 services does not impact service or the individual’s ability to perform their role.
This resource will be included in the early stages of the project to assist with scoping the training needs for the overall project.
Duties are as follows:
- Provide engaging training, advice, and support on Office 365, SharePoint & Exchange Online; including classroom style, One to One, Video Conf and Drop In sessions.
- Prepare training materials and courses, including self-help and knowledge base like articles.
- Aide in the development of long-term strategies relating to Office 365 uptake.
- Co-ordinate training sessions
- Assist on improving the knowledge of the Office 365 admin and security suite within IT
- Inspect the retention of knowledge, skills and behaviors trained and provide assistance through remedial actions to close gaps
- To assess programs on a basis of need and be skilled to tailor training programs in order to meet client and individual expectation and requirement
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to compile, plan, prepare and execute professional training on Microsoft Office 365 products, including; Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, OneNote and SharePoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to effectively advise and support staff at any level, with confidence to challenge where appropriate and share learned knowledge.
- Excellent organisational skills will be needed to agree, develop and manage the provision of appropriate training, ensuring attendees leave training courses fully equipped with the appropriate knowledge
- Recognised training / development qualifications beneficial
- Previous experience in a training and facilitation role
- Ability to lead by example and experience of delivering new/training/information to large audiences
- Proven ability to deliver innovative ideas for improved team/office performance
- Positive and dynamic outlook and personality
- Proven track record of leading by example and mentoring others
- Consistently demonstrates and performs to role competency requirement
- The Ability operate and display professionalism and discretion where required
The package on offer:
- A basic salary of upto £31,000 depending on experience
- Friendly working environment within a city centre office.
- Fully company benefits package
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Consistent work for a minimum of 6 months
Immediate start is on offer for the successful candidate!