http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer (Maintenance / Installation)
Free Text locations: UK Based
Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer with excellent all round engineering skills. This role attracts a salary of £34,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications). The basic working week is approx. 40 hours (Mon – Fri days 8am – 4.45pm).
Job Objective: To maintain and install woodwork machinery across the UK for various companies
Salary & Benefits:-
- Starting Salary £30,933 rising to £34,370 after 6 months
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Company Van / Fuel Card
- Company mobile phone / tablet
The successful Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer Fitter day to day duties will include:
- Maintain woodwork machinery all across UK
- Install woodwork machinery across UK
- Travelling anywhere within the UK and abroad to different companies
To be suitable for this Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer role you must have the following experience characteristics:
- Ideally be Time Served / Apprenticeship trained
- Willing to travel across UK and abroad
- Team working skills
- Good communication
- Full UK Drivers Licence (preferably clean)
The ideal Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- Recent experience of maintaining / installing wood work machinery (or similar).
- Previous experience of maintaining or installing woodwork machinery (or similar).
- Maintained and Installed machinery on customer’s site.
Key Words: Mechanical installation, Electrical Installation, Field Based, Field Service, Engineer, Technician, Multi-Skilled, UK Based.
The successful Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer will be a team player, highly motivated, always aiming to produce a quality service, flexible as there may be work across the weekend, willing to stay away from home and other duties not mentioned in this job description.