https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?
Are you electrically biased?
We’re looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician for a leading manufacturer based in Skelmersdale. You will be responsible for working within the production environment maintaining process equipment.
This position will require a sound working knowledge of electrical machinery and controls. Reporting into the maintenance supervisor as part of a small team on shift, the role will consist of following a preventative maintenance schedule, dealing with reactive breakdowns and working on continuous improvement projects.
- Providing services to ensure consistent operation of all plant and machinery through planned maintenance and adequate spare part inventory in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Providing emergency breakdown service during working hours.
- Providing mechanical and electrical cover to provide maintenance in-line with production requirements.
- Perform a range of activities associated with the corrective and preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical plant.
- Report any unresolved issues to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure housekeeping in the areas under maintenance control is maintained to the highest standard.
- Time-served Multi-skilled Apprenticeship
- Electrical Qualification i.e. 17th Edition/ 18th
- Proven track record within a fast pace, demanding manufacturing environment.
- Involvement in change initiatives and projects with a view to continual improvement.
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
- Shift 1 – Mon to Thursday 6am – 2:15pm, Friday 6am – 1:15pm. Shift 2 Mon to Thursday 2pm – 10:15pm, Friday 1pm – 8:15pm.
To apply for the role of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now