https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?
Are you electrically biased?
We’re looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician for a leading manufacturer based in Skelmersdale. You will be responsible for working within the production environment maintaining process equipment.
The client has recently heavily invested in the production facility and continues to do so with further growth and development expected. The company will provide any necessary training and personal development needed with the role being versatile across all production functions.
This position will require a sound working knowledge of electrical machinery and controls. Reporting into the maintenance supervisor as part of a small team on shift, the role will consist of following a preventative maintenance schedule, dealing with reactive breakdowns and working on continuous improvement projects.
- Providing services to ensure consistent operation of all plant and machinery through planned maintenance and adequate spare part inventory in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Providing emergency breakdown service during working hours.
- Providing mechanical and electrical cover to provide maintenance in-line with production requirements.
- Perform a range of activities associated with the corrective and preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical plant.
- Report any unresolved issues to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure housekeeping in the areas under maintenance control is maintained to the highest standard.
- Time-served Multi-skilled Apprenticeship
- Electrical Qualification i.e. 17th Edition/ 18th
- Proven track record within a fast pace, demanding manufacturing environment.
- Involvement in change initiatives and projects with a view to continual improvement.
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience.
- Shift 1 – Mon to Thursday 6am – 2:15pm, Friday 6am – 1:15pm. Shift 2 Mon to Thursday 2pm – 10:15pm, Friday 1pm – 8:15pm.
To apply for the role of Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now