https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will work as part of a shift engineering team, which provides installation and maintenance of factory equipment to ensure maximum product output.
You will carry out maintenance on a variety or production machinery (extruder lines, conveyor systems, granulators, shedders and blenders. You will carry out PPM on these machines and respond to breakdowns in a timely manner. This includes fault finding, safety feature checks, repairing and servicing. You may also be involved in installing and commissioning new plant, machinery and equipment. It’s a multiskilled role mainly electrical biased but some mechanical involvement although there are mechanical fitters on site.
- Candidates should be apprentice trained and must hold 17th or 18th edition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Work well in a team and independently
- Excellent understanding of health and safety in the workplace
Salary and shift pattern:
- The role pays a basic salary of £34,168.00 plus £3,000 shift allowance = £37,168
- You’ll work x2 12 hour day shifts then x2 12 hour nights then 4 days off.
- 20 days holiday including all bank holidays
- 5% pension
To apply for the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.