https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Job Description:
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Contribute to the achievement of the overall business success by providing engineering support to production teams across the operations you have responsibility for. You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of production and site service assets.
- Salary – £36,000
- Hours – Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week
- Hours – 8 hours per day between the hours of 5am and 12.00am
- Holidays – 22 days plus bank holidays in 1st year increasing to 27 days plus bank holiday
- Eligible to join private health insurance scheme after completing probation period – 3 months
- Company pension scheme – if you join – entitled to 4 times life assurance
Experience within an FMCG workplace is required.
- Provide electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process maintenance cover on a day to day basis on all production and site assets as indicated by the Maintenance Manager PPM / RM
- Keep down time at a minimum (recording all unplanned downtime)
- Communicate any issues to Maintenance Manager / Team Leader
- Working to specific time scales / deadlines
- Working as part of an Engineering Team
- Properly recording all parts used for maintenance and repair.
- Ordering spare parts when required
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to meet audit measurement standards using planned inspections of:
- Production lines
- Work stations
If you are interested, please apply now or send your CV to Peter.Shacklady@gpwrecruitment.co.uk.