Working for this established and specialist manufacturing business as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, you’ll report to the Engineering Manager to ensure high levels of machine uptime. This will be achieved through carrying out preventative maintenance tasks, urgent resolution of breakdowns and maintaining a cost-effective stock of critical spares. Working closely with other departments to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes.
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry-out planned preventative maintenance activities and all associated documentation on time to the correct standard.
- Hands-on breakdown repairs and improvement work including electrical, mechanical and fluid power
- Timely resolution of basic facilities management tasks, escalating if required.
- Complete project tasks on time for all Safety, CI and plant installation projects.
- Communicate with equipment suppliers as required, seeking line manager support when required.
- Complies with H&S legislation and policies at all times.
- Ensure departmental compliance with AS9100D & IATF 16949.
- Complete all required departmental performance data and KPIs.
- Enter all task and work order details in the CMMS (Shire system)
To be successful in the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician role, you’ll need a positive attitude, be able to show commitment and be a key team member, you’ll also need to have the following:
- Experience carrying out a wide range of maintenance tasks (essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (essential)
- Formal electrical qualifications to at least level 3 (essential)
- Formal engineering qualifications, or working towards (preferable)
- 18th Edition (preferable)
- SME manufacturing experience including Automotive, Aero, FMCG or Pharma sectors (preferable).
This is presently a days based role (7.30 a.m. till 4.00 p.m. with a 2 p.m. finish on a Friday) however flexibility will be required.
- Salary to £33,000 pa + benefits
To apply for the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician please click apply now.