https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician, salary is up to £45,900.
A global leader in glass manufacturing are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to be based in King’s Norton on a permanent basis.
Our mission is to be the global leader in innovative high-performance glass and glazing solutions, working safely and ethically.
Working in our Automotive division as part of a skilled, flexible team that has day to day responsibility for supporting and implementing a range of engineering activities in line with business needs, you will be responsible for:
- Health, Safety and Environment compliance to process plant issues.
- Process plant engineering issues both planned and reactive.
- Delivering target performance of plant related key performance indicators.
- Reviewing plant performance, amending and addressing preventative maintenance activities.
- Management of critical spare parts stores
- Reviewing and updating reactive support facilities such as line side documentation, procedures and back-ups.
- Engineering improvement projects in line with Business requirements
- Working hours are 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, worked across a 3-set shift pattern.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have an energetic approach to breakdown and pro-active maintenance along with an awareness of the pressures of an “uptime driven” manufacturing environment.
- Work flexibly across a 3-set shift system to respond to changes in priority or emergency
- Experience of automated process plant and control systems including PLC’s Robotics and previous experience of working in a similar environment are essential.
- Experience of working in a data and KPI driven process environment and managing improvement projects.
- Knowledge of support facilities, compressor, and heating maintenance would be an advantage
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Pension Scheme with up to 8% Employer contribution.
- Employee discount schemes
- Free on-site car parking