As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician for a market leading recycling company you will work on an array of project work within a company that is always busy and improving long term.
This leading recycling company supply their top of the range products is in full expansion. With a full order book, they continue to expand, they are a successful company who look after their staff providing opportunities for training and progression.
Key Responsibilities as the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician:
- Maintenance, breakdowns, and repairs
- PPM’s, project work on process/ recycling machinery
- Electrical/ mechanical fault finding (a higher tendency towards mechanical)
- Work on Shifts, initially from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. then 10 p.mp. to 6 a.m. and 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- A time-served multi-skilled mechanical fitter
- Background from manufacturing/ industrial/ recycling industry
- Time Served or engineering qualifications
Salary £14.50 (£30,000 pa) + benefits
To apply for the role of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician please click apply now