https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- To work as part of the days team working 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday to maximise output whilst adhering to the agreed H&S, GMP and quality standards.
- To respond promptly to breakdowns, diagnose the cause of the problem and complete the necessary repairs.
- To complete a risk assessment prior to undertaking any engineering task and ensure that the work is completed safely and in accordance with any available work instruction.
- To ensure that where the risk assessment highlights any potential risk of product contamination that all necessary precautions are taken to minimise this risk and to notify immediately the Team Leader/Supervisor if there is any possibility that product contamination may have occurred.
- To maintain a record of all work undertaken using the company’s systems and communicate any outstanding matters to the following shift via the shift handover meeting.
- To ensure that the company’s procedures are followed for the issuing and return of parts from the Engineering Stores.
- To commit to your personal development by undertaking any necessary training.
- To put forward suggestions to improve quality, commercials or other benefits to the company.
- Continually improve safety record by reporting any physical safety risks and complying with H&S site standards.
- To adhere to the culture of ‘clean as you go’, and ensure standards of hygiene and good housekeeping appropriate to a quality food manufacturer are maintained (GMP).
- To work harmoniously with your colleagues and report any grievances to your supervisor in a timely manner.
To undertake any other relevant duties as determined by the Team Leader.
- Assigned work requests are completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the Team Leader and Head of Engineering.
- Maintains a professional approach towards the job and takes pride in work undertaken.
- Full compliance of all Company policies and procedures.
- Delivery of role model characteristics including the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
All agreed checks and inspections are completed according to the timescales prescribed and problems/faults identified are communicated to the Team Leader and Head of Engineering.