https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking for an NDT Technician to be based in Deeside on a permanent basis. This role is looking for someone who has 3 years’ experience working in a similar role and looking at paying circa £25,000.
Our client are looking for a PCN Level 2 Technician to join them. They must have a minimum of 3 years shipping vessel experience and not just vessel experience which could mean refineries, etc. We require as a minimum a ‘supervisor’ with 3 years adequate experience applying UT thickness measurements to ships of any type .
40 hours a week
Location – can be remote, however they will be required in the Deeside office (North Wales) once/twice a week.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the service delivery team & lead technicians in providing an efficient service to customers.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a safe, efficient and most cost effective manner.
- Carry out inspection activities as per production requirements for specified site.
- Ensure productivity of operations is maintained at all times.
- Produce inspection reports
- Evaluate results of test in accordance with applicable specifications.
- Reviewing working practices to ensure client needs are fully met.
- Making sure safety regulations are followed and company performance targets on HSE met.
- Review and advise on equipment needs and ensure equipment is used correctly, safely and is in good condition.
- Ensure compliance with the company Quality Management System on assigned projects.
- Be available for overtime and shift work.
- Undertake any other duty of a reasonable nature as required by the management team.