Online Sales Order Processor and Administrator required on a temp to perm basis in either Widnes or Runcorn.
You will be mainly responsible for high volume processing of online sales orders received via the company website, with a view to expansion to telephone orders in future. This is a fast-paced role and requires someone who has a strong eye for detail.
You will also be responsible for:
- Downloading orders and picking lists through the web portal.
- Preparing the order sheets ready for warehouse picking and saving into the correct file locations.
- Arrange carrier consignment labels through online despatch systems.
- Arranging for small parts orders to be sent Royal Mail, including picking, packing and franking. Note that the candidate will also need to ensure to add the correct postage value.
- Occasional order picking may be required.
- Updating the web portal with consignment information and completing the order process.
- Running ‘end of day’ manifests for the carrier consignments.
- Processing returns and refunds, as well as addressing customer queries relating to orders or deliveries.
- Any other tasks relating to the position as and when required.
Previous experience of dealing with an online ordering process is essential, high Excel competence is essential.
This is paying £9.30 per hour and the plan is to work through GPW as an agency temp, earning yourself a permanent role within the first few weeks.
To apply for the role of Online Sales Order Processor and Administrator please click apply now.