https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Overhead Crane Maintenance Engineer
GPW Recruitment is currently looking for a full time Overhead Crane Maintenance Engineer, based in the Bristol & South West area. Our client is a world-leading lifting equipment manufacturer serving shipyards, harbors and commercial engineering companies with lifting solutions and services.
You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions, consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues, generating sales leads during service call, and completing appropriate documentation.
The ideal person will have:
- Apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
- Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor. A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits.
- Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, full product training will be given
- A Company van with satellite navigation
- Company uniform and PPE provided
- Laptop and mobile telephone are provided.
- Regular overtime is available
- Industry leading training programme.
Applicants must live within the Bristol and South West area or within the surrounding area. Interviews will be held in the Branch.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Working hours: Basic 39 hours on days. Willingness to work rostered day shift [pattern)
5 days out of 7. Working one weekend in every month.
Please send your CV to Leon at GPW Recruitment to apply or call 01744 452042, for more information.