https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are working alongside one of Liverpools Leading solicitors in searching for family law Paralegals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established name in the local Legal Sector.
Daily duties are as follows:
- Communicating with courts
- Updating clients on case progress
- Preparing bundles of documents for hearings
- Day to day assistance for the family team * Supporting the Family Law Team to grow the department and be willing to work in a Team
- Working on the Legal Aid Agency System CCMS
- Drafting letters and emails and undertaking all general administration duties
- Taking all new client enquiries, briefly assessing circumstances, and arranging appointments * Addressing client telephone enquiries
- Law Degree or equivalent qualification
- Family Law experience
- Experience of working on the Legal Aid agency CCMA systems
- A UK driving License (preferred)
- City Centre Location
- Death in service
- Monday to friday, 0900-1700
- Generous holiday entitlement
- negotiable salary
- Immediate starts available
If all of the above sounds like what you’re looking for then please apply now!