https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Patent Administrator to work on a permanent basis in the Ormskirk area.
Salary is c£25-35,000 per annum
The patent administrator’s role is primarily concerned with executing the legal formalities associated with patents, designs and trademarks.
Some of the duties include:
- Preparation of Official Forms required by UK and European Patent Office for filing of domestic and International patent applications using dedicated software and on-line services.
- Filing/registration of new Trademarks; renewals and updates.
- Preparation and arranging execution of legal and official documents necessary for IP Prosecution including Powers of Attorney, Assignments, Notarisations/Legalisation.
- Administering NSG IP Agreements – (Archive, maintain database).
- Other such tasks, typically performed by a patent administrator, as may reasonably be requested by Head of IP from time to time.
The successful candidate will have detailed knowledge in all aspects of Intellectual property formalities.
The job holder should ideally have completed the course leading to a professional qualification in Patent Administration from the Chartered Institute of Patents Attorneys, or be willing to undergo training in order to achieve this qualification. They will be a good team player who builds trust to develop enduring working relationships with others. Is customer focused and actively seeks to understand internal and external customer circumstances, problems and needs. Also, have good attention to detail and takes personal responsibility and ownership for achieve results and objectives.
If the Patent Administrator role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!