Job title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 pa
We’re looking for a talented Payroll Administrator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of running a payroll.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Ormskirk office, as the Payroll Administrator you will be primarily responsible for supporting specific business areas but working flexibly as part of a team of three, providing a payroll and HR Administration service to the UK operations of the client.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Processing all monthly changes to pay related data in SAP
– All actions in SAP, for example hiring, leaving, transfers, going on maternity leave, etc
– Carrying out BACS process to create and verify payroll BACS extract
– Communicating information to other functions as appropriate by use of interfaces and reports for finance, pensions, etc
– P11d reporting – for a specific area complete p11d reports using source information from SAP and our fleet car providers. Circulate electronically to individuals and when approved submit to HMRC
– Closing and checking payroll, utilising payroll reports
– Full reconciliation of all pay elements
– Answering enquiries from employees for information
– Processing requests from employees to change basic information, e.g. Home address
– Producing ad hoc reports when requested by management
– Appropriate RTI reporting
– As appropriate, liaising with HMRC
The standard working hours for this position are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.00 PM. The job holder will also be expected to participate in a team rota covering business hours.
The ideal candidate for this Payroll Administrator role will have relevant experience of running a payroll.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Working to standard processes
– Suggesting improvements to improve efficiency
– Communicating effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
– SAP (preferable but not necessary as training will be given)
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Sound payroll knowledge
– A flexible “can do” attitude
– A sense of responsibility to meet objectives and targets
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Payroll Administrative Assistant, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Processor or as a Payroll Technician.
Basic salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
– 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
– Staff incentive plan based on business targets – maximum potential 10%
– Group personal pension plan
– Hybrid working
– Participation in flexible working hours scheme
– Canteen facilities on-site
– Free car parking
They are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of glass and glazing systems in three major business areas: architectural glass products, automotive and technical glass, and as a business they’ve been around since 1918.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Payroll Administrator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.