http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a People and Planning Manager to work on a permanent basis in the Manchester area.
Salary is c£45,000 – 55,000 per annum
Ensure that we always have appropriate resourcing levels and relevant insight to continually meet the needs of the business. Effectively manage the resources of the organisation to ensure quality service to clients and business growth. Work closely with Senior Stakeholders in the business to provide concise and accurate feedback.
Intraday forecasting and also long-term forecasting of resource. Plan and track resource requirements for core and flex demands. Understand the trends in volumes and operational performance to mitigate shortfalls and over resourcing.
Maintain headcount planning models ensuring they are accurate and reflect needs of the business and deliver operational performance in line with organisational goals.
Allocate and schedule project work to the technical engineering team according to demand and capacity
Manage the technical team to timely deliver projects and improve productivity, performance and safety of projects.
Liaising with HR on recruitment and training, recognising and managing any skills gaps and ensuring effective utilisation of all technical staff
Management Information and Reporting
Identify trends and report back to Senior Management. Provide resource workload data, resource analysis and insight.
Actively participates as part of the company’s management team in the general running of the organisation, achieving the business targets; and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the company.
- Expert skills in using a Workforce Management tool (at least 5 years’ experience)
- Good understanding of resource planning methodologies
- Expert skills in Excel for modelling and scenario planning
- Team management and development skills (at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role)
- An understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications
- Good understanding of risk and opportunity management
- Proactive – experience of using initiative to improve processes and reduce inefficiencies
- Highly analytical with ability to use tools/software for forecasting
If the People and Planning Manager role could be of interest to you please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!