We are looking for 6 x Planning Engineers to work on a permanent basis in Bristol.
Salary is c£45-60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client is seeking experienced Planning Engineers with good knowledge of Primavera P6.
Our client i
* Minimum of HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering, Construction or other related field;
* Proven relevant experience in a Project Management or Project Controls environment in a similar Scheduling role;
* Experience in the use of scheduling software, ideally Primavera P6 version 7 and above.
* Detailed understanding of scheduling methodologies and techniques;
* Technical and practical comprehension of engineering, procurement and construction methods and techniques in a UK context;
* Ability to produce accurate, complete and fully logic-linked construction plans;
* Good working knowledge of P6;
* High level of analytical and numerical skills;
* Good attention to detail;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* MS office proficient.
* English fluent – written & verbal.
* Degree in Engineering, Construction or other related field;
* Professionally qualified with chartered or equivalent status;
* Experience of commercial contracting;
* Experience of working over the full lifecycle of a project;
* Experience on a major construction project;
* Experience in the Nuclear sector.
* Understanding of other Disciplines of Project Controls (particularly Estimating, Cost and ROTC) including management techniques and associated software;
* Understanding of earned value analysis;
* Understanding of various contract types, in particular the NEC suite and FIDIC;
* Working knowledge of schedule risk analysis techniques;
* The ability to build relationships both internally and externally;
* Good commercial awareness;
* Membership of an appropriate professional institution would be an advantage.
* French language – written & verbal.
If the Planning Engineer roles could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!