https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an apprentice trained Engineer?
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing environment?
Are you electrically biased?
We’re looking to recruit a Plant Maintenance Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Runcorn. You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance across all plant machinery and building facilities.
- Multi-skilled with Electrical (Bias) & Mechanical experience.
- Continually propose and define new projects. Consider technical and industrial feasibility in order to implement evolution plans for processes.
- Ensure effective adherence to engineering/ maintenance practices.
- Panel work and installation of machinery and equipment.
- PLC fault finding and programming.
- Building services including lighting, emergency lighting, generators, fire alarms, water and electricity supply, cooling towers and water systems, HVAC, compressors, plumbing.
- Manage processes in accordance to lean principles
- Installation of new machinery and equipment.
- Educated to a minimum HNC level in engineering functions
- 17th Edition wiring regulations
- PLC diagnostics and programming experience.
- Salary – Negotiable
- Hours of Work:
Mon – Thurs 7:30 – 4:30, Fri 8:00 – 12:50
- Pension matched up to 10%
- Death in Service 4 x salary
- Childcare vouchers
To apply for the role of Plant Maintenance Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now