https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Are you an experienced Plant Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team in the Liverpool area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load. You will be working on a permanent day shift.
- Minimise downtime through close attention to regular maintenance of equipment.
- Carry out the allocated tasks assigned by the shift supervisor for both breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance.
- Maintain an accurate log of progress against all assigned tasks.
- Work closely with engineering and factory colleagues.
- Ensure a prompt response to breakdown or plant failure.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and operating procedures and Company/customer technical standards.
- Completed a recognised, certificated apprenticeship in plant maintenance
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Previous experience working with industrial plant equipment preferred
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance