https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Plastics Moulding Operator/ Setter – Blackburn – £23,000 pa – Days based role
Working for a specialist manufacturing company based in the Blackburn area, you will be expected to set and operate injection moulding machines, and any other duties required that are reasonably practical.
- Operate injection moulding and extrusion machines following standard operator procedures (SOP).
- Install and remove injection mould tools and extrusion tools.
- Carry out tool setting and manage materials changes at batch changeover.
- Complete guard check procedure after every tool change or maintenance activity.
- Perform product quality inspections to ensure compliance to all specified requirements.
- Troubleshoot processing issues, recording changes made.
- Pack components safely into the required packaging ensuring it is correctly labelled.
- Previous experience recognising injection moulding faults.
- Previous experience of material changeovers within injection moulding.
- Work with limited supervision.
- Plastics extrusion experience – Desirable.
Salary: £23,000 pa
Days based role: 37.5 hours a week
To apply for the role of Plastics Moulding Operator/ Setter please click apply now.