Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer
- Are you a Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in an environment where your efforts are appreciated and your talent is valued and recognised? My client is looking for a Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer to join their extremely busy team in the Wolverhampton area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for an experienced strategic Design Engineer to complement our clients Civil Engineering team as Principal/Associate Design Engineer.
- You will be responsible for the design of transport infrastructure improvement works under Section 278 of the Highways Act 1980.
- Initially a hands-on role, the successful candidate will be required to grow and lead a sub team, as well as develop new clients focussing on additional work streams across the sector.
- This is a key strategic appointment working on high profile projects throughout the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- Suitable candidates will have a wealth of experience in the detailed design and specification of highways under Section 278 agreements.
- With a strong background in Civil Engineering you should possess the ability to build on existing client relationships and identify new work streams.
- Finally, you will need to be commercially astute and have the drive and ambition to make the role a success.
- Basic salary £60,000 – £65,000 per year
- Company Car / Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!