Principal CDM Consultant
- Are you an experienced Principal CDM Consultant looking for a new challenge? Would you value the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects with Blue-Chip Developers? My client is looking for a Principal CDM Consultant to join their extremely busy team in the Newark area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are recruiting an experienced Principal CDM Consultant to join our clients Newark team to act as a principal designer and point of contact for CDM related advice.
- Although predominantly based in the East Midlands, this role is working across a range of UK wide projects including multi-million pound industrial schemes, where your design or construction knowledge will be used in the development of those schemes.
- You will manage a small team and have direct impact on both the resource and financial management of schemes.
- This role will require you to develop information regarding the health and safety aspects of the designs with the design teams, which in turn means you will need to understand the site constraints and determine if they have been addressed by the designer.
- The role includes site visits so stakeholder management experience is essential for continual client engagement as well as liaison with designers regarding specifics of schemes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Suitable candidates will have a Civil Engineering design or construction background and will understand the design process and its relationship with site activities from a CDM perspective.
- This is a senior role so as well as being an experienced principal designer CDM Consultant
- Possess professional construction/engineering qualifications and a wealth of experience that will ensure you can succeed in a Principal CDM Consultant role.
- The ability and confidence to manage stakeholder relationships and work in a multi-disciplinary environment is essential and suitable candidates will also need to evidence a working knowledge of the CDM Regulations.
- Basic salary up to £50,000 per year
- Company Car / Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Principal CDM Consultant role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!