- Are you an experienced Principal Engineer (Civil / Structural) looking for a new challenge? Would you value the opportunity to work in an environment where your efforts are appreciated and your talent is valued and recognised? My client is looking for a Principal Engineer (Civil / Structural) to join their extremely busy team in the Newark area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for a Principal Engineer to join our client’s multi-disciplinary team based in Newark developing technical solutions to clients’ problems, through high quality project delivery.
- Good technical skills are needed, which should include managing and providing the technical input into concept, outline and detailed designs.
- You will be part of an established team and will be supported by senior team members.
- The role involves input to design commercial proposals, design management and production, team resource and task allocation, client and project team liaison, and technical mentoring.
- You will also work autonomously taking responsibility for the quality of deliverables and meeting project deadlines.
The Ideal Candidate
- Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience, most of which will be within a consultancy environment where you will have played a significant role in the civil and structural design of commercial and industrial building projects.
- You will be degree qualified preferably in Civil or Structural Engineering, have Chartered membership of ICE or IStructE).
- You should be proficient in design in a range of materials and preferably have experience in all aspects of building project design including foundations, superstructure, earthworks, drainage and external works.
- You should be capable of forging and nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focussed on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are essential.
- Basic salary up to £50,000 per year
- Company Car / Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Principal Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!