Are you a talented Principal Process Engineer, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of consulting or contracting roles? Do you have experience at growing a company and leading by example?
If so then you could be perfect for our client.
In the Principal Process Engineer role you will be primarily responsible for acting as Lead Process Engineer as part of a project team to deliver capital projects and assisting in business development in the “emerging technology” sector. The chosen candidate will have the chance of moving into a senior management position in the future, with the step up to becoming a director in just a couple of years.
Specific tasks include:
– Producing process engineering deliverables for projects across all OSL’s sectors (including renewable energy, industrial biotechnology, hydrogen and brownfield chemical operations) whilst maintaining the highest standards of HSE and quality
– Managing feasibility studies, feed studies and consultancy projects with confidence
– Working closely with established and new clients to develop proposals, including technical and commercial deliverables
– Process front end projects, setting up meetings and getting in front of customers.
To be considered for the Principal Process Engineer role you will need to possess direct experience of consulting or contracting roles. It is top priority that candidates are ambitious and are interested in growing a company together with those already there.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Technology evaluation, integration and scale-up
– A client-facing role, acting as Project Manager and/or business development experience
– Leadership – ability to act as Lead Process Engineer and manage front-end projects. Lead by example.
– Process safety design e.g. Hazard studies, SIL determination, LoPAs
– Practical knowledge and experience in engineering design, with the confidence to run front-end projects
Additionally, you should possess the following:
– A chemical engineering degree
– A chartered membership of IChemE
– Experience at a similar sized company or larger
– 20 years of experience are required
The basic salary for the Principal Process Engineer role is between £65,000 – £75,000 per annum depending on experience. In addition you can earn a personal performance bonus in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed upon further consideration of the applications.
You’ll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
– Employee ownership trust bonuses
– Matched employer contributions to a stakeholder pension of up to 6% of salary
– Health and medical care
– Flexible working hours
– 25 days holiday
– Performance-related bonus
Our client has been around since 2004 and they are a diverse engineering consultancy and project delivery organisation, providing services to the process and industrial sectors.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for.
Think that this Principal Process Engineer role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send your CV to cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk or call Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454300
You could be right for this Principal Process Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Head Process Engineer, Lead Process Engineer, Head Engineer, Lead Engineer or as an Executive Engineer.