Principle Designer / Senior CDM Consultant
- Are you an experienced Principle Designer / Senior CDM Consultant looking for a new challenge? Would you value the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects with Blue-Chip Developers? My client is looking for a Principle Designer / Senior CDM Consultant to join their extremely busy team in Central London. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- Our client are looking to reinforce their CDM Consulting team with an appointment of a Senior CDM Consultant who will act as a Principal Designer and provide a point of contact for CDM related advice.
- The role is based in the London office working within a dedicated CDM team.
- The role will involve work on a range of projects including commercial, residential, local authority and infrastructure schemes where your health and safety construction knowledge will be used in the development of those projects.
- The role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are likely to have a health and safety construction background and an understanding of the design process and its relationship with site activities.
- This role requires health and safety qualifications such as NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma.
- Registered membership of Association of Project Safety is desirable, TechIOSH, working towards Grad/CMIOSH or equivalent membership of a recognisable & professional HSE body.
- You should have a working knowledge of the CDM Regulations; however, the company will supplement that with additional training as required.
- Basic salary up to £55,000 per year
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Principle Designer / Senior CDM Consultant role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!