https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
To support client’s process plant design, build and installation operations. Responsible for the technical aspects, specifically around process engineering, as well as control of a number of projects.
Health and Safety
* Carry out risk assessments
* Follow good working practice
* Support HAZOP activity
* Support continuous improvement in safety and to inform management of any health and safety issues which could place individuals in danger.
* To read and adhere to all client’s H&S policies and procedures.
* To use equipment as instructed and trained. * Create Risk assessments
* Identify safety improvement opportunities and record them in the company H&S system
* Active participation in HAZOP as required.
Process Application & Optimisation
* Contribute to the understanding of the scope of the Nyex Technology.
* Design process trials to evaluate and optimise the technology for a range of wastes/applications.
Competitor Technology Evaluation
* Continuous understanding and evaluation of competing technologies to client.
Customer Enquiry, Plant Sizing & Proposal Generation
* Offer technical expertise on calls and/or correspondence to new enquiries.
* Act as a lead technical liaison with customer engagements, supporting the commercial team to respond to project enquiries by evaluating client’s competence against the waste and provide all necessary technical support.
* Plan relevant optimisation trials to offer the optimum solution to the customer.
* Responsible for analysis, review and reporting of data from trials.
* Provide preliminary plant sizing and costing.
* Review proposals for treatability trials, pilot trials and full-scale installations of client systems for customers.
Design, Installation, Commissioning & Decommissioning of Pilot and Full-Scale Plants
* Provide technical expertise on design of client systems for customer projects.
* Support installations, commissioning and decommissioning of client systems (lab-scale, pilot or full-scale) at customer sites. This also includes the possibility of running pilot plants at customer site for a defined duration as agreed with the line manager.
* Take the lead as project manager if requested.
* Support the production of training and Operating Manual for client systems.
Onsite Demonstration Trials & Troubleshooting
* Demonstration trials on customer sites to prove the technology against applications.
* Offer on-site technical support and troubleshooting for client systems.
* Offer on-site training where and when required.
* Support the commercial and marketing teams with CapEx and OpEx comparison against competing technologies.
* Communicate the status of projects
Proactive involvement in the on-going life of company
* Proactive and regular involvement in meetings
* Take the lead on agreed initiatives where appropriate
* Proactive and energetic involvement
* Ability to work in the UK
* Ability to strategically plan and execute projects to completion.
* Ability to prioritise workload and remain efficient under pressure.
* Ability to work as part of a team, as well as show initiative when required.
* Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
* Good commercial and business acumen.
* Ability and experience at managing teams.
* Clean and full UK driving licence
* Experience in the water treatment industry.
* Laboratory working experience.
* Experience in analytical equipment.
* Advanced oxidation processes for water treatment.
* Ozone/MBR/UV/RO and MF/UF/NF
* Experience of working in a customer facing role.
If you are interested in this position please call Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454 300 or email cfoster @ gpw recruitment . co . uk