gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We’re looking for a talented Process Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of chemical plant operations and/or design.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Process Engineer you’ll report to the Process And Mechanical Services Section Head and will be primarily responsible for covering all aspects of the project from feasibility studies, through specification, design and procurement to installation and commissioning. Capital projects can vary between the total build of a new factory installation on a greenfield site to a major overhaul of an existing plant.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Producing heat & mass balances and develop PFDS and P&IDS
– Leading HAZOP studies
– Designing and specifying unit operations e.g. Heat exchangers
– Supporting and taking a leading role during the design, implementation and commissioning of capital projects
– Working closely with R&D and manufacturing to improve the coating process
– Managing and controlling contractors in the UK and overseas
– Leading the chemical commissioning of a coating plant
– A willingness to work across a multi discipline team
The ideal candidate for this Process Engineer role will have relevant experience of chemical plant operations and/or design. You’ll also need experience of design and procurement to installation and commissioning.
In addition, you’ll need a bachelors (and ideally masters) degree in chemical engineering and a working knowledge of key legislation (COMAH, ATEX directive, PED).
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Systems Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or as a Technical Engineer.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Process Engineer position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
– Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 additional days per year)
– Private healthcare
– Group personal pension plan – up to 8% employer contribution
– Free car park
– On site canteen
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Process Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.