We are looking for a skilled Manufacturing Process Engineer to work for a large multi national manufacturing company based in Blackburn.
The ideal candidate will be Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline and will have a background in a similar role, ideally within a fast paced manufacturing facility.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To analyse business methods and find efficient alternatives. The Process Engineer will be responsible for delivering regular recommendations on how to maintain staff levels and lower costs, while meeting all of quality standards set by the company and customer requirements.
* Effective communicator
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in line with department and business needs
* Good team worker
* Attention to detail
* Driven and self-motivated
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong IT Skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyse workflows within the production department to determine better ways of working
* Coach and lead operators to implement workflow revisions
* Interpret, analyse and confirm process reliability and efficiency
* Support Manufacturing Engineering Department with technical and process knowledge to aid new product realisation
* Develop and maintain work instructions
* Liaise and coordinate multifunctional problem solving
* Partner with Quality Engineer and Continuous Improvement action team to ensure collaborative, consistent and sustainable improvements are made
* Develop manufacturing methods for new and existing products, including process routing and production rates
* Utilise Companies ERP system to embed changes/improvements
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Experience of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment – essential
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering – desired
* Impeccable maths and statistical analysis skills – essential
* Training experience – essential
* Project Management experience and skills – desired
A starting salary of £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Annual bonus scheme paying up to 15% of annual salary
Flexible holiday scheme, Cyce to Work Scheme and other rewards / benefits are also available.
This role is working 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour break for lunch.
To apply please click the “APPLY NOW” link.