http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently recruiting a Process Engineer to work for a long term client of ours based at their Runcorn head office.
This is a permanent position working Monday – Friday.
A Degree qualified Chemical Engineer with a minimum of 4 years experience. Any previous exposure to the water / wastewater industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
To support process plant design, build and installation operations. Responsible for the technical aspects, specifically around process engineering, as well as control of a multiple projects. Other duties include:
- Contributing to the understanding of the scope of the Technology used in each project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Following good working practice
- Supporting HAZOP activity
- Supporting continuous improvement in safety and to inform management of any health and safety issues
- Adherence to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Providing technical expertise on the design of systems for customer projects.
- Support installations, commissioning and decommissioning of systems at customer sites.
The salary for this role is circa £32,000 – £45,000 dependant on relevant experince and expertise.
Interviews will be arranged in January 2021 with a view to starting the succesful candidate as soon as they are available.
If this sounds like you please click “Apply Now”.