https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruiting a Process Engineer for a leading manufacturing company based in Preston. The role will involve significant co-ordination with various departments in order to evaluate, develop and improve manufacturing systems, methods and processes. Promoting efficient manufacturing methods, driving continuous improvement and the effective production-isation of new product development projects.
- Continuous improvement using a number of indicators to measure current production and assembly facilities and processes.
- Data analysis, fault diagnosis and process improvement to increase efficiency and reduce downtime
- Specify, design and validate new manufacturing processes and equipment
- Research and development of new and existing manufacturing processes and techniques
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in process engineering in manufacturing
- Have first-hand experience in leading and managing lean process manufacturing improvement projects
- Be HND/Degree qualified in engineering or a relevant subject
The salary on offer for the role is between £30,000 – £35,000 pa plus pension, death in service scheme and a health care scheme.
To apply for the role of Process Engineer please click apply now.