gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Process Operator
Location: Failsworth, Manchester
Salary: £26,454 pa + benefits
We’re looking for a talented Process Operator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of monitoring the production lines to maintain quality and H&S standards.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Process Operator based in Failsworth, Manchester you will be primarily responsible for issuing all packaging used to ensure packaging stock is correct at all times.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring that all pallets of finished product are weighed and recorded
– The movement of finished product/packaging
– The movement of materials to and from the stores
– Ensuring good stock rotation
– Keeping all pallets clearly identified by clear labelling
– Booking in and out material
– Carrying out the responsibilities of despatch and FLT Drivers from time to time
– Restacking finished product as and when required
– Ensuring that part pallets are used where appropriate
The standard working hours for this position are 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 shifts although flexibility is required.
The ideal candidate for this Process Operator role will have relevant experience of monitoring the production lines to maintain quality and H&S standards.
You’ll also need experience of ensuring the correct raw materials are used in accordance with the laboratory formulations.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of maintaining a clean and tidy work place at all times.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A FLT license
– Good educational background with an aptitude for figures
– Flexible availability
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Process Operator, Process Technician or as a Technical Operator.
Basic salary: Up to £26,454 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is one of the world’s leading suppliers of products that are exported through a world-wide network of distribution partners.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Process Operator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.