http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Solidworks Design Runcorn
Are you a Degree level qualified Design Engineer, proficient in Solidworks, experienced within an international manufacturing company?
We’re recruiting a Product Design Engineer for a world leading manufacturer based in Runcorn.
The Product Design Engineer should have:
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Perform Engineering design work under the supervision of the Drawing Office Manager using Lean principles. Identify and implement improvements in design and manufacturing processes using efficient and sound engineering practices and procedures, in accordance with established company policies, procedures and objectives.
- Be a key member of the Engineering Department to assist in achieving the Strategic Development of the Business.
- Minimum Degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience within an international manufacturing company.
- Excellent knowledge of Fabrication techniques and welding
- Working knowledge of Machinery Directive and CE marking
- Some appreciation of Atex Directive
- Understanding of and experience within a lean environment is beneficial.
- Solidworks, AutoCAD and ERP experience.
- Some electrical/Electronic knowledge advantageous.
- Is an experienced user of Microsoft Office software.
- Process focussed.
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 pa plus benefits
To apply for the role of Product Design Engineer Solidworks please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.