https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruiting a Product Designer for a leading manufacturer based in Preston. You’ll join a design team consisting of 6 team members, and will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of the design and manufacturing process.
- Project coordination involving stakeholder management. Responsible for ensuring schedules are completed to deadlines aligned to the company strategy.
- Product design, which involve complex assemblies.
- Tool design and manufacture reliant on new product developments, modifications and change.
- CAD to support the design process.
- Design specifications in line with the company strategy and R&D key objectives.
- Prototype using advanced 3D printing technology in addition to full-scale models.
- Product testing to current regulations including European legislation.
- Responsible for new product release documentation and coordination of the release procedure.
- Provision of technical support, drawings and other R&D related activities to support other function areas within the business.
- 3D design experience (or similar)
- Degree qualified in product design or similar
- Product design background in manufacturing
The salary on offer is negotiable and comes with pension, 25 days holidays (plus bank hols), private healthcare, and free parking.