http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Ensure that operations at Ashton are carried out safely and efficiently ensuring that specifications are adhered to under the guidance of the Team Leader and Production Operators.
Create and maintain an atmosphere of common purpose, supporting one’s work colleagues in the successful execution of their work.
1. Ensure that production requirements are achieved within specification and in a timely fashion
2. Efficient and safe use of Mini sifter, New Mini sifter and Jet Mill lines only.
3. Ensure customer satisfaction for both delivery and quality.
4. Comply with all EHS standards, operating procedures, company policies and local legislation.
1. Basic general education (numerical).
2. 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Good communication skills
4. Counterbalance license
Position will start a none shifts position during training but will then move to 12 hour shifts.
If you are interested in this role please contact Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454300 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk