Job title: Production Controller
Salary: £22899.07 per annum
We’re looking for a talented Production Controller to work for our client.
As the Production Controller you will be primarily responsible for supporting Team Leaders by providing relevant production and departmental data and reporting figures into management as required.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Operating equipment to current health and safety standards
– Updating gemba production recording efficiently and accurately as required
– Maintaining a good level of personal presentation and house-keeping standards i.E. 5s
– Observing the companies fire, health and safety and any other applicable policies including near misses
– Carrying out any other duties within the scope of the role as requested by the Team Leader and Production Manager
– Continuously improve, understand, maintain and communicate your work centres performance through KPIs and the deployment of lean manufacturing practises and 3i suggestions
– Demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards ‘customers’ and other Team Members; recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
– Complying with the data protection act at all times
– Assisting in the continuous improvement of the company’s quality standards
– Continuing to develop your skills and abilities
The standard working hours for this position are 36.5 worked over 5 days mon to fri 7am start and 12:30pm early finish on Fridays.
You’ll need the following:
– Basic level of numeracy and literacy
– Basic knowledge of excel, word PowerPoint or other similar programs
– Confidence to work under their own initiative
– Planning and prioritising work for a fast moving assembly department
– NVQ level 2 diploma in performing manufacturing operations
– Basic it, excel ,word, email
– Good time keeping skills
– The ability to work to deadlines
– Conscientious and good work ethic
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £22,899.07 per annum
– Annual bonus of up to £15000 ( company performance dependent)
– 26 days holidays + public holidays
– Salary £22899.07 per annum
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Production Controller role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.