https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have experience working within a production/manufacturing environment?
Are you an apprentice trained maintenance engineer?
Do you have supervisory/ management experience?
We’re looking to recruit a Production Engineering Team Leader for a specialist manufacturer based in Blackburn. The role is very much a proactive hands on role, supervising a small team of two maintenance engineers.
- Liaise with Operations and other associated departments to maintain awareness of the company’s engineering needs and respond appropriately with suitable tactical solutions.
- Analyse PPM and performance against priority activities to support the achievement of departmental KPIs.
- Effectively coordinate the Engineering Maintenance Team by providing work instructions, schedules and guidance to team members through engineering expertise.
- Ensure company-wide engineering maintenance and repairs to high quality.
- Experience and track record in an Engineering/ Machinery environment
- Good understanding of electronics and control panels.
- Accredited Mechanical and/or Electrical disciplines.
- Salary – Up to £40,000 pa (Inclusive of shift allowance).
- Monday to Thursday (Ideally 12noon – 9pm). There is some flexibility on hours.
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays, Death in service and Company Pension.
To apply for the role of Production Engineering Team Leader, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now