https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Production Line setter
- Are you an experienced Production Line Setter looking for job security? My client is looking for a Production Line Setter to join their expanding team in the Runcorn area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load. You will be working on a rotating shift pattern 6-2 / 2-10 Monday to Friday.
- Ensuring machinery and lines are correctly set up to meet the production plan.
- Ensuring all machinery and lines are maintained, safe and hygienic for operation.
- Line filler changeovers, adjustments, assembly and setting.
- Work closely with engineering and factory colleagues.
- Ensure a prompt response to breakdown or plant failure.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and operating procedures and Company/customer technical standards.
- Previous experience working within a line setter role.
- Previous experience working within the packaging industry preferred
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance