https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this leading global specialist manufacturing business as Production Manager you will:
- Lead a team of operators and team leaders.
- Deliver high volume high precision assemblies with efficiency.
- Plan and utilise all available resources effectively and efficiently.
- Work with Warehousing, Purchasing, Engineering and Quality to deliver.
- Deliver against defined KPIs.
Pre requisite- Skills
- Technically capable, able to read and interpret engineering drawings and standard tolerancing.
- Familiar with work instructions and/or standard operating procedures.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of audit, including 5S.
- Experienced in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Building relationships and leading from the front.
- Good team-working and communication skills.
The successful individual will have authenticity, integrity and be of a dependable character. Someone who likes to be accountable and accepts responsibility of leading the business delivery stream. A real driver with the ability and experience to make things happen and meet customers’ expectations and a hunger to learn and contribute to the growth of the business.
To apply for the role of Production Manager please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.