We’re looking for a Production Operative to work for a leading manufacturer based in Runcorn.
If you can demonstrate experience of working on production machinery then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Working to high quality specifications and competently run a production machine unsupervised, producing specialist products to the correct specifications and quality standard with minimum wastage.
– You will record all quality checks and waste figures
– Reading of the production ticket
– Gathering raw materials for the relevant process
– Learning several processes involved in production
– Waste management
– Maintaining health and safety standards
– Experience of working on production machinery
– Additional experience of working to ISO standards
– Further experience of working as part of a team
You’ll get the following benefits with the role:
– Full time work
– Overtime as and when required
– 12 month contract after initial 12 weeks with GPW Recruitment
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday day shifts (early finish Friday) or 8 hour night shifts Sunday to Thursday.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Production Operative role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Production Operative position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Manufacturing Operative, Factory Operative or as a Warehouse Operative.