http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have previous experience working in a production environment?
Are you looking for full time work, with the possibility of being a permanent employee?
Are you happy to work shifts?
We’re looking to recruit a Production Operative for a leading manufacturer based in Runcorn. You will be working to high quality specifications for safety critical components. You should be able to competently run a production machine unsupervised, producing specialist products to the correct specification and quality standard with minimum wastage.
- Reading production ticket in order to manufacturing components.
- Gathering raw materials for the relevant process.
- Required to learn several processes involved in production.
- Waste management
- Health and Safety
- GCSE English & Mathematics grade C or above / equivalent
- Previous experience of working on production machines an advantage
- Good attention to detail, and working to ISO quality standards
- Ability to lift safely 5kgs – 25kgs
- Must be able to work on a 2/3 shift system following training.
- Overtime will be required as production demands.
Hours of work:
Days – Monday to Thursday 7:30 – 4:30, Friday 8:00 – 12:50pm
Shifts – 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am
£7.83 per hour rising to £8.20 (plus shift allowance)
To apply for the role of Production Operative please click apply now