Working for this world class manufacturing business at their UK production site as their Production Planner, you should be competent in data analytics, degree qualified in a relevant discipline and have experience production planning. A desire to drive step change and continuous improvement is essential, and experience of deploying world class manufacturing tools and techniques is preferable.
The role will involve:
- Quality, Health & Safety, & Environment. Supporting the culture of improvement in QHSE.
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning. Maintaining a plan covering procurement, manufacture and delivery of significant project orders. Develop rough cut plans to facilitate weekly reviews and scenario planning to ensure asset optimisation, balance, project planning and exception management.
- Finite Production Scheduling – Maintaining a production schedule for all key assets that optimises customer value and overall equipment effectiveness. To facilitate the Plan-Do-Check-Act schedule adherence daily review with production management.
- CI – Leading the continuous improvement of all elements product quality, plant availability, productivity, business process effectiveness. Effective root cause analysis and counter measures.
- Team Working – Effective team work with colleagues to deliver reliably consistent results through driving consistency of raw materials / instructions / machinery, whilst offering flexibility and agility where needed on occasions to satisfy the customers’ needs and maximise business results.
- Salary, basic £30,000 pa – £35,000 pa
- Holidays: 33 days per year including bank holidays
- Pension: Group Personal Pension Plan 4% contribution rate matched by Company
- Free on-site Parking
To apply for the Production Planner role please click apply now