http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Production Planner/ Purchasing – Runcorn – Manufacturing – £9.97 per hour rising to £10.64 per hour
Working for a leading manufacturing company based in Runcorn, reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for proactively managing stock levels and suppliers, ensuring the availability of raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Improve inbound product/ raw material stock accuracy across site.
- Input and update supply and stock management data.
- Key player in production planning process based on material and labour availability.
- Define procedures to ensure effective planning.
- Liaise with production team leaders regarding plan adherence and proactively acting on late and remake orders.
- Ensure effective supply and stock management.
- Develop a robust process for variance reporting and stock adjustment.
- Generate production plans by cell, based on customer orders, stock replenishment, remakes, backlog and samples.
- Account for and report all process waste.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience with forecasting, demand planning or stock control.
- Previous production/ manufacturing experience.
- Background in textiles is desirable, but not essential.
£9.97 per hour rising up to £10.64 per hour.
38 hours a week – Monday to Thursday – 7:30 – 4:30
Friday 8:00 – 12:50
25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for the role of Production Planner/ Purchasing please click apply now.