http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you able to understand engineering drawings, do you have experience in the aerospace or automotive industry and can you consolidate/ load Orders to generate a Production Schedule requirement?
We’re recruiting a Production Scheduler / Project Administrator / Production Control Administrator for a world leading, well-established and yet rapidly growing British manufacturer.
Production control administrator- Role requirements
- To update and manage the business order book, generating Production Schedules to meet customers’ requirements.
- Review and report performance against the order book/ schedules.
- Generate other defined KPI reports for business performance reviews.
- Experienced in basic operation of an ERP system
- Understanding of Drawings, BOMs and routings
- Automotive or aerospace industry experience
- Logical and clear thinking individual
- Experience of working in an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Competent in using Microsoft Excel/ PowerPoint and other Microsoft products.
- Desire to develop and grow within the role and business
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Team Player yet self sufficient
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 pa, with 25 days holiday (plus another 8 bank holidays), company pension and an early finish on a Friday 1 pm.
To apply for the role of Production Scheduler / Project Administrator / Production Control Administrator please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.