http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working with this specialist, established, expanding and successful market leading manufacturing company, this is an exciting time to join them.
As the Production Scheduling Specialist, you will have direct responsibility for the detailed planning and scheduling of production runs that are required to ensure Manufacturing Schedule Adherence (MSA). This detailed planning and scheduling will be used to generate production required documentation necessary to fully comply with customer requirements within an ERP environment.
Key areas of focus will be detailed planning which encompasses capability, capacity, resource management, and inventory monitoring. This responsibility shall apply for all product families within your assigned manufacturing facilities and for other manufacturing facilities as required by the Production Scheduling Manager.
You’ll need experience of :
- Experience in production planning, inventory control management, and/or supply chain
- Strong forecasting and constraint based planning.
- Minimum of a basic understanding of operations finance principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven leadership, and successful process improvement background
- Ability to manage multiple changing priorities within a fast pace work environment
- Thinking strategically and executing tactically, with a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers
- ERP/MRP class experience required
This is a permanent role paying up to £30,000 pa + benefits.
To apply for the role of Production Scheduling Specialist please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032