http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Based in Warrington for this specialist manufacturing business, we’re looking for a Production Shift Manager with experience in managing a manufacturing / engineering / construction team. Experience of deploying world class manufacturing tools and techniques is preferable.
Your daily management role includes maintaining manufacturing consistency through:
- Effective standards definition.
- Clear and effective controls that maintain standards and identify in a timely manner if breached
- Detect deviation to standard immediately
- Regain control before deviations become customer failures / contain defective plant and product / learn from instance to drive root cause analysis and effective counter measures. This will require enhanced practical problem solving skills.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Quality, Health & Safety, & Environment
- Visual management
- Personnel Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Team working
On offer is:
- Salary £30,000 – £35,000 pa
- Hours of work: 39 hours per week Monday to Thursday 7:00 to 16:00 with half hour lunch and Friday 07:00 to 12:00.
- Holidays are 33 days per year including bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
To apply for the role of Shift Production Manager, please click apply now.