http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Time served Engineer?
Do you have preventative maintenance experience?
Have you worked within plastics extrusion/ injection moulding?
We’re looking to recruit a Production Technician for a specialist manufacturer based in Runcorn. You will be responsible for ensuring that all machines are maintained to a high standard and operate within the required specifications.
- Maintenance of machinery and all auxiliary plant
- Review, revise and improve preventative maintenance activities
- Working with the R&D department on continuous improvements and introduction of new designs
- Training operators on maintenance and process improvements.
- Control of preventative maintenance on a weekly, monthly, biannually basis.
- Using lean manufacturing techniques to improve the department’s efficiencies.
- Responsible for investigating reported quality issues and implementation of preventative actions.
- Time served Engineering Qualification such as ONC, BTEC, C&G, IVQ or NVQ Level 3 with desirable maintenance experience.
- Experience within a plastics extrusion and injection moulding environment – desirable.
- Salary – Negotiable.
- Shifts 2 off, 3 in, 2 off, 2 in, 3 off, 2 in.
- Starting on days, transferring to continental shifts after training.
- Additional benefits
To apply for the role of Production Technician feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now